- Best for 50+ devices
- Great for large families and offices
- Good for – Businesses and homes with large networks that need heavy internet usage with no bottlenecks.
- Best for 25+ devices
- Great for 10+ users
- Good for – Perfect for business and office networks and internet heavy home networks. Steam 4K on up to 10 devices simultaneously. Smart homes with many connected devices.
- Best for 15+ devices
- Great for 5+ users
- Good for – Heavy internet usage. Ultra HD/4k Streaming on 3-5 devices simultaneously, gaming and faster music and movie downloads. Great for video conferencing, home security and smart homes.
- Best for up to 15 devices
- Great for up to 5 users
- Good for – Streaming HD for 5 or more devices. Downloading music and movies and online gaming. Video calls and small home security systems.
- Best for up to 10 devices
- Great for 2-3 users
- Good for – Streaming on up to 5 devices simultaneously, email and browsing.
You can add any of these options on the form when ordering Internet service. If you already have Internet with OmniTel, simply give us a call and we’ll get it added to your current plan.
Digital Phone – $5.00/mo
The best and easiest way to order OmniTel Digital Phone is to simply add it to your Internet package order form. For just $5.00 per month, you can add one residential OmniTel Digital Phone line to any Internet package and it will include Caller ID, Call Waiting and Voicemail. Additional phone lines available at regular per line pricing.
Symmetrical Speeds – $20.00/mo
Fiber allows us to offer symmetrical speeds which means your upload speed will be just as fast as your download speed. This option is perfect for anyone who works from home, uploads a lot of video and excellent for heavy gamers!
Service Shield – $5.00/mo
Protect yourself from unexpected repair charges. Service Shield will eliminate repair charges for service impacting issues that occur with any OmniTel owned equipment and wiring that OmniTel has installed at your location. It also provides benefits for equipment you own and wiring that you’ve installed. With this plan, the first 30 minutes of labor charges ($125/hour) are waived for issues with any customer owned equipment and facilities. Charges apply for materials and labor after the first 30 minutes. This provides our customers peace of mind regarding unplanned repair bills.