24-hour monitored protection, for your home, family and personal belongings.
Give yourself peace of mind by protecting your family, home and belongings against the threat of theft, fire, water, personal injury and more with a monitored SecuritySystem powered by OmniTel. For under a dollar a day you can have the most sophisticated home monitored security system working to preserve the safety of the people and possessions you value most.
OmniTel's HomeSecurity offers a variety of systems - whatever your needs, we can provide a solution: from our basic residential intrusion protection with fire and smoke detection added to the advanced TotalConnect system that allows you to control your security system remotely from any web browser.
- Intrusion Devices (detects glass breaks, motion,
and door/window contacts)
- Smoke and Heat Detectors
- Carbon Monoxide Detectors
- Temperature Sensors (freezer & home temperatures)
- Water Sensor (laundry area & basement)
Fast - When our 24/7 monitoring center receives an alarm, OmniTel's HomeSecuritycan call the local authorities for help so they can respond to the emergency quickly.
Easy to Use – Our Keypad is easy to use and simple to understand:
- Away button for alarming the system when you leave the house
- Stay for when you want to alarm the system while you are home
- Off for the times you want to turn the system off (although the Smoke, Heat, and Carbon Monoxide Detectors and the Temperature and Water Sensors and OmniTel PERS (Personal Emergency Response System) are always on 24/7. These systems cannot be switched off.)
Affordable - Monitored protection is affordable. For under a dollar a day you can have the most sophisticated home monitored security system working to preserve the safety of the people and possessions you value most, and you may save up to 20% on your homeowner’s insurance. The Basic Monthly Monitoring Fee is $19.95 per month (add OmniTel’s PERS Personal Emergency Response System for an additional $7.95 per month*).
Always Connected – Our trained staff is always on – 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. This means whether you are at home or away from home, OmniTel’s 24/7 monitoring center is keeping an eye on things and is ready to react quickly should the need ever arise. This is protection you can trust, from a company you have grown to trust.
Multi-layered Protection – OmniTel's HomeSecurity offers three lines of defense: yard signs and window decals, high-decibel sirens and strobe lights, and 24-hour monitored protection.
Battery Backup – our digital panel has a battery backup, which provides protection even when the power goes out.
Wireless Keychain Remote - allows you to arm and disarm your system from anywhere in the home. (the Smoke, Heat, and Carbon Monoxide Detectors and the Temperature and Water Sensors and OmniTel PERS (Personal Emergency Response System) are always on 24/7. These systems cannot be switched off)
Infrared Interior Motion Detector - An additional level of protection that can reduce false alarms due to small pets.
Easily Expandable System – you can start with one solution and add other systems later.
Professional Installation - Quick and easy installation by ESA (Electronic Security Association) Board certified and licensed OmniTel technicians.
* There is a one-time charge for delivery, set up, installation and training. For OmniTel’ss Basic Residential Wireless Security Package, this charge is $99.95. For OmniTel’s PERS, this charge is $75.00.