Get added peace of mind with SecureITplus.
SecureITplus provides the only fully automated and guaranteed computer protection service designed for your home computer. It is a single service made up of a suite of technologies that are fully managed and supported to protect your computer.
- Fully automated Anti-virus protection and removal of spyware and adware
- Automated installation of critical Microsoft patch updates
- Automated disk maintenance and optimization
- Monthly e-mail reporting
- Telephone technical support
- Firewall protection
- Professional remote installation for $14.95 (a one-time fee)
- Guaranteed protection*
- Plus Parental Controls
SecureITplus was designed specifically for those computer users who:
- store sensitive or private information on their computers such as financial software (Quicken, Money Central, etc.) and business information.
- frequently shop and purchase online.
- frequently browse the Internet and use search engines to locate general information.
- download Internet programs such as instant messaging, weather trackers and other freeware utilities.
- want and expect a high level of performance from their computer.
- have kids that always seem to get into something that messes things up.
- purchased a new computer only to watch it get slower and slower since plugging into the Internet.
If any of these sound similar to your situation then SecureITplus is the easy choice. With new threats emerging everyday it is almost impossible for the normal computer user to stay on top of computer security related issues.
Why waste your time worrying about what type of protection you need, what product or products you should install to help, who is going to install them, who is going to maintain and update them, and more importantly who you can call if you have any questions.
For about the same price as buying commercial products and doing it yourself OmniTel Communications can provide SecureITplus, a proven and guaranteed computer protection service.
To find out if SecureITplus is right for you, contact our Customer Service Department at 641.749.2531
* In order to qualify for the guarantee, a user must have incurred the threat on the machine while SecureITplus was installed. SecurityCoverage performs a complete PC cleanup during its remote assisted installation process. Only PCs using the remote assisted installation qualify for the SecurityCoverage Guarantee. SecurityCoverage reserves the right to deny the guarantee claim if the threat is deemed to be pre-existing or self-inflicted. Maximum remedy is up to $100 to be paid towards the repair of the end user's PC. SecurityCoverage, at its sole discretion, will determine when it is appropriate to engage an outside computer repair entity.