Learn more about the protection SecureITplus provides
With SecureITplus you get all of the services listed below in one completely automated package.
Managed Virus Protection
SecureITplus incorporates anti-virus protection from Symantec Corporation—the world's largest antivirus research and response organization.
Spyware Detection, Removal, and Pop-up Blocker
Spyware is a general term for a program that secretly monitors your actions. SecureITplus uses a three phase approach to protect your computer from spyware. Technology is in place to stop spyware from infiltrating your computer, to detect in real-time any malicious activity, and to clear up anything that may have been missed by using ongoing Spybot Search and Destroy scans. In addition, SecureITplus has a fully customizable Internet Explorer pop-up blocker to minimize those annoying pop-up ads and displays, saving both time and bandwidth.
System and Disk Maintenance
System and disk maintenance is often one of the most overlooked tasks and is a leading cause of poor performance and instability issues. SecureITplus uses Diskeeper Professional to provide ongoing maintenance by optimizing file storage and disk defragmentation for faster PC performance.
Microsoft Patch Management
One particularly important element of maintaining a secure and reliable computer is staying up to date on critical software patches. SecureITplus patch management provides a daily assessment of missing critical patches for Microsoft Operating Systems and automatically applies them after rigorous testing to ensure continued protection.
Monthly E-mail Summary & Online Reporting
To increase the value of the service, SecureITplus has developed a unique online reporting application that allows you to view vital computer protection statistics throughout the life of your subscription. These detailed reports show you information such as the number of viruses your computer has been protected from and the number of updates that have been applied. For small business environments and homes with multiple computers, these reports will also show you a roll-up of all your computers so you can see in a single view the protection that you have been provided.
You may choose to activate parental controls or not. If you choose to activate you will have the ability to control who has access to the Internet, when they can use it or go online, and what they are viewing. Limit Internet surfing, chatting and game playing, block web pages based on keywords and patterns, and get web activity reporting, all specific to the individual. (For more details on parental controls scroll down.)
SecureITplus can be installed via a professional installation. You call a toll free number. Once you give us temporary access to your computer, we perform a remote installation. You sit back and relax while trained SecureITplus technicians do the work for you. There is a one-time fee of $14.95 for this service.
With SecureITplus you’ll never have to think about Internet Security again. Plus, the service is guaranteed.*
Stop wasting time worrying about what type of protection you need, what product or products you should install, who is going install them, who is going to maintain and update them, and more importantly who you can call if you have any questions. With SecureITplus you’ll never have to worry about Internet security again!
What are Parental Controls?
- Create multiple user profile
- Enable/disable parental controls
- Windows username integration
- Password protected user profiles
- Immediate override of blocked content
- Block pages based on keywords and patterns that appear in web addresses
- Web chat and instant message blocking
- Stop phishing attempts
- File download and file share protection
Time Management Controls
- Control Internet surfing, chatting and game playing to a time and duration appropriate for each child
- Limit the number of hours each child can use the computer, per day or by week
- Specific program restrictions
- Web activity reporting
- Daily or weekly summary reports
- Detailed list of URLs visited
- Notifications by e-mail of inappropriate access
- Logging of security violations
To find out if SecureITplus is right for you, contact our Customer Care Center at 641.749.2531
* In order to qualify for the guarantee, a user must have incurred the threat on the machine while SecureITplus was installed. SecurityCoverage performs a complete PC cleanup during its remote assisted installation process. Only PCs using the remote assisted installation qualify for the SecurityCoverage Guarantee. SecurityCoverage reserves the right to deny the guarantee claim if the threat is deemed to be pre-existing or self-inflicted. Maximum remedy is up to $100 to be paid towards the repair of the end user's PC. SecurityCoverage, at its sole discretion, will determine when it is appropriate to engage an outside computer repair entity.